In my past life I think I was a salesman. I find myself habitually projecting products on my friends and family that I fall in love with. I value the opinions of others Mamas and I could talk all things Mama, all day. However, this entry isn’t about my kids or my husband… it’s about Me. I sat down and came up with 10 things I can’t live without For Mamas only!
1. Califa Farms Cold Brew delicious mocha flavored coffee. Served on ice, this java is the perfect treat in the summer months!
2. Beauty Counter Dewskin Tinted Moisturizer is my go-to every day for all over tint and protection. It has SPF 20, is safe for my skin, and leaves me with a beautiful dewy glow! You can shop with my beautiful Mama friend, Christina Rymer.
3. Apple iWatch and iPhone Charging Station is the perfectly sleek way to keep all my cords in check. My coworker sold me on this, and now I can’t imagine life without it. We have a tiny galley kitchen so this is necessary. 🙌🏻
4. Lightweight Leather Earrings by Nickel & Suede. I get compliments all the time. I love supporting this company, too, because it’s a fellow One Little Momma blogger that I follow.
5. Thirty-one Tote is perfect for beach days, play dates, or the farmers market! I have the Large size one and it can fit everything in it.
6. Popsocket Collapsable Grip & Stand for my iPhone. I read in bed at night or sometimes work on the blog and this makes holding the phone manageable without dropping it on my face!
7. Costco 2-Day Delivery 🙌🏻 if you spend $75 you get free shipping… Sold! Some of my repeat items are: Kirkland Organic Grains Granola, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dish soap, paper towels, and so much more. I love that I don’t have to haul that stuff to and from the store to home. Right to my door, instead ✅
8. Soft Hair Ties that don’t rip out my postpartum shedding hair! These are the best.
9. Beauty Counter Sunscreen is delicious-smelling and safe for my skin & the kids’. I love the deodorant style applicator & they just came out with a new spray as well.
10. DoTerra Essential Oils are my favorite brand. I use them for everything and thoroughly enjoy reading how they can improve my health & my family’s in a safe and natural way! I learned a ton from this book Complete Guide to Essential Oils & Aromatherapy
Stay tuned for more posts that will look into some of these products in depth! If you have any great products or services that Mamas shouldn’t go without, please share in the comment section below. I’d love to hear what else I need to make my summer better than it already looks!
This post contains advertisements and by clicking the link, I may receive a commission but at no cost to you. See my full disclosure form HERE